Today I was surprised by a notification, that I have received an award when I got up (quite a nice motivation :))
I received this award from Judy who is quite a multifaced blogger herself. Probably a lot more than me – she writes about gardening, cooking, books and more …
So firstly, thank you Judy for nominating me for this (my blog’s first award :))
There are 4 rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. To the first one – thank you Judy for nominating me. She has a really nice blog, so, especially when you are interested in any of the things above, check out her site!
2. that is a hard one 🙂
- I was born in Vienna, Austria
- Since then I have lived in 3 countries on two continents.
- I love traveling – I try to do it often, but there are still more white spots, than visited on the map …
- My last big (and long) trip was to Chile, Argentina, Uruguay (as my readers know since I post quite an amount of pictures from that trip)
- I started to get into photography about three years ago.
- I still have so much to learn (be it in photography or other things ;))
- and I really appreciate feedback (be it in photography or other things :D) since this is one of the few ways we can learn and grow
3. even harder …
I follow so many awesome bloggers who blog about so many different things – most of them photographers, but also writers, painters, poets and so much more …
So here we go
Music Love Fashion: a dear friend of mine, who blogs about fashion, lifestyle and much more
Local Heart, Global Soul: Kiwidutch’s adventures around the world – always with great photographs and even better descriptions
Pete Bowes: Interesting blog with as diverse as his life (just check out his “about page” – OMG)
Trailblazer1’s Blog: Very interesting Blog with quite diverse topics, creative!
2 Rivers Photo: Amazing pictures in high resolution
Life in the Bogs: Really nice photography as well
The Insanity Aquarium: awesome stories
Fresh Apple: young guy – amazing pictures
Look! I made it myself!: crafting, photography and much more
Photographyofnia: pictures of interiors, cats and much more
Homemade Wellbeing: Health, well-being – always important 🙂
Tessf: Art in many forms
RENSLITTLEWORLD: excellent shots
That’s how I see the world: another excellent photography blog
RedCat430: Cats, fashion, art and the colour red
So congrats to all the blogs (and at least in my mind the many more I am following). Keep up the great work!